Serenity now. The Dolante queen upholstered bed, paired with our Chime 8" memory foam mattress, is sure to awaken a love for modern platform styling with a higher level of comfort. Plush to the touch and so easy on the eyes, a dusty gray fabric hugs the bed-from the chic headboard with stitched square tufting, to the low footboard and side rails, emanating the calming mood you long for in the bedroom. You get the best of both worlds with the Chime memory foam mattress. Its memory foam contours to your body to deliver amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. The memory foam layer is supported by a thick layer of firm support foam to reduce motion transfer so you and your partner can enjoy an undisturbed sleep. Rest assured, Chime's hypoallergenic material offers added comfort for allergy sufferers. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick, easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, headboard, footboard and rails
- Polyester upholstery on headboard, footboard and rails
- Square tufting on headboard
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Memory foam layer over thick firm support foam
- Stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.