Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason. But for some, they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This 14-inch queen memory foam mattress and adjustable base set has you covered with the cradling feel you love and temperature regulation you crave. The mattress's soothing gel and charcoal infused memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of green tea firm support foam provides wonderful pressure-point relief. And how's this for cool: Thanks to green tea ventilated foam technology, you get a more breathable mattress. It's topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen memory foam mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with micro cool technology cover; gel and charcoal infused memory foam; green tea firm support foam; green tea ventilated foam
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.