This bedroom package's weathered driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for a serene bedroom suite. Chunky moulding on the bed creates a plank-like effect, while clean lines on all pieces in this set make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. Spacious drawers and simple yet substantial hardware offer ample stylish storage for your wardrobe, while USB ports in the nightstand makes charging electronics a breeze.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser and nightstand with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Power cord included; UL listed
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.