Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this outdoor package elevates the art of indoor-outdoor living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor and outdoor use, the high-style/low-maintenance sofa and chairs entice with plush, removable cushions wrapped in Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean. The fire pit's chic chevron-patterned top is paired with all-weather resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum for beauty and brawn. Its stainless steel burner with glass beads adds a captivating element sure to wow.
- Includes sofa with cushions, 2 armless chairs with cushions and rectangular fire pit table
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather protective cover; aluminum top
- Zippered cushions and throw pillows covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Fire pit convertible to natural gas; cabinet door conceals gas propane tank (not included) and 2 shelves
- Fire pit includes battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Throw pillows included
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Sofa and 2 Lounge Chairs with Fire Pit Table
||Outdoor Sofa, Lounge Chairs and Fire Pit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.